Monday, February 8, 2010

Hawaii Trip Concludes...

And I have been thinking of the randomest things...like...

It would seriously suck to be the one cropped out of pictures...that would piss me off...but then again, if i was in a picture with someone that i didn't want to be seen with, i'd be even more upset, so then i guess i should just shut up...

What happened to my "I'd rather stick anchovies in my ears" anti-drug poster that was on the door of my closet in Hawaii?

My sister complained to me the other day that i don't take all my junk from my parents house (accumulated through high school) and move it to where i currently live. The obvious problem with that is that i live in California and my parents live in Hawaii. So i turned the question on her and asked her if SHE was moving all her junk out with her as she moves into her new apartment in Hawaii. She said "yes." GOOD. Stupid sister.

If i can help someone grow millions in wealth and save them millions in taxes, they don't give me the time of day, but the second i want to take them out to lunch, they are free for at least an hour or two.

My black Ecko Unlimited jeans my mom bought me had drawn two responses. In Hawaii people really like them and ask where i got them from. In California, people ask me if i'm Mexican. Seriously, what the hell kind of jeans could possibly illicit those two responses?

Good friends are hard to find...and i'm finding that maybe I've been a little too liberal about the term "good friends"...

After 15 years of not attending my Hawaii high school's carnival, i managed to not attend it again this year...shit...but i did have a friend nice enough to buy me a serving of Portuguese Bean Soup...which is a little bit of heaven on earth without going through the hell of finding parking at the carnival...THANKS!

I found out that a long time friend from high school just had her father pass away on Saturday. Life is too short to not experience every day to the fullest, and to take advantage of every hour we are on this earth...A.S. R.I.P.

3 comments:

  1. hi homie~!
    i have the dilemma with my 'junk' too. My parents also have a bunch of tea pots, wine/champagne glasses, dinnerware, etc that Id like to take with me but that means we'd have to live within driving distance... i guess no west coast for me (ive contemplated portland, or a few weeks ago).
    im actually really curious about your jeans now. post a photo & ill give you my amazing fashion & style advice. :)
    hope youre well homie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish i had a picture...it just has a very "latino" embroidery on the back pockets...you are not missing much by not seeing it...isn't portland rainy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found the poster, if you'd like to print one up and stick it to your current closet door:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/zeekster/4504101364/

    ReplyDelete