Tuesday, January 26, 2010

27 Hours Into Hawaii...

...And one thought...damn the food is bad for you here! I ordered a mixed plate at Queens BBQ and ended up with what probably amounted to 3 scoops of rice, 1 scoop of macaroni salad, two large ladels of chili, a hamburger patty, and an extra large piece of teriyaki beef. Seriously, just the thought of it made me a bit nauseous...then the reality...i ate part of it, took the rest home and filled up my brother AND sister with the leftovers...yowzers!!! I can't expect to survive here doing lunch and dinner appointments...i will arrive back in San Jose on a freight plane rather than your standard airplane...i will have to start doing coffee and tea instead...or maybe just water and iced tea...

Dave's Ice Cream has just been upgraded from the World's Best Ice Cream to the UNIVERSE'S Best Ice Cream. I'm sorry, but Bubbies ice cream just doesn't cut it...and at three small scoops costing just over $9...yes...NINE FREAKING DOLLARS...i'll stick with the better tasting, more economical Dave's Ice Cream...I don't like Rachel Ray, but she's got one word I'll use...DELISH!!!

3 more accounts went in today...that's three more families on their way OUT of financial failure. If people had common sense, i'd be wealthy beyond belief...but since (as my professor used to say) "common sense is the sense most commonly lacking," I will need to work for at least the next couple weeks before i retire :-P

Oh well...off to one more meal this week...Ryan's Grill in Ward Center...mmm...

One Last Thought...Isn't it weird when someone tells you that they wish people could think more for themselves on important matters, when you were thinking the exact same thing about them just a second ago?

No comments:

Post a Comment