Sunday, January 24, 2010

For Fun on a Sunday Night...

I never do these, but i hear mercury is in retrograde...whatever the heck that means...


1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
I was driving to an appointment that got cancelled...boo...
2. Who are you in love with?
This is inappropriate for only question #2...sheesh
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
No, but i would for the right price.
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Yes, there is this ugly pink clothes hanger here on my bed...now it is across the room, so no.
5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
It's been weeks...
6. Are you wearing socks right now?
I am not wearing socks...boxers and black socks are not sexy.
7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
Yes, it was bought for me by my grandfather...it's priceless...
8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
This evening...drove all the way from Milpitas to Fremont :-P.
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
No, but I have talked about movies in the last 5 days.
10. Are you hot?
It's got to be about 62 degrees in here...i'm freezing.
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
I just had some crazy apple cider caramel concoction at Starbucks...it was like drinking sugar dissolved in sugar.
12. What are you wearing right now?
Not the socks...
13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
I just let the rain do it. If not, i usually let the car wash take care of this...i'd like to think my time is worth more than the $12 i pay to have it washed.
14. Last food that you ate?
I ate M&Ms earlier...and oreos...not the ideal snack, but neither was what you had earlier today.
15. Where were you last week at this time?
What i wouldn't give to be where i was at this time last week...
16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
No clothes shopping for me last week...my company continually buys me clothes, so there's no need to buy any.
17. When is the last time you ran?
I ran earlier today during my soccer game...it was freezing then too.
18. What's the last sporting event you watched?
I watched a Kentucky basketball game on the internet the other day...not as exciting as watching it live, but i didn't have time to drive to Kentucky.
19. What is your favorite animal?
Like dogs...but the non-smelly kind.
20. Your dream vacation?
Tahiti...going there next year...any takers?
21. Last person's house you were in?
My own, right now.
22. Worst injury you've ever had?
I was playing soccer once in high school and i sprained my ankle. Then, the next week i went out and sprained my other ankle...yes two at the same time...it totally sucked.
23. Have you been in love?
I think so...yes...i think so...
24. Do you miss anyone right now?
Does it matter if you don't know if they miss you? Okay, that was cryptic...but i don't yet know if they even care, so the discussion is moot.
25. Last play you saw?
August...this play is crazy awesome...the whole world should see this one...and yet no one has heard of it.
26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
A taser and handcuffs...
27. What are your plans for tonight?
I have a serious cereal run going on later...
28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?
I don't use MySpace...it probably would have been a message i sent about 5 years ago...
29. Next trip you are going to take?
Hawaii in about 12 hours...Vegas in July...much more to come...and inbetween...
30. Ever go to camp?
Yes...this one time...at band camp
31. Were you an honor roll student in school?
Yes, Cum Laude from SCU
32. What do you want to know about the future?
Nothing...life is too much fun to ruin the suspense...
33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
Nope...i don't need to impress myself...i've been trying to do it for the last 33 years and have yet to succeed :-P
34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
Isn't everyone?!?! See your doctor every year people!!!
35. Where is your best friend?
I don't have a best friend, but i do have several friends i would die for.
36. How is your best friend?
Did you read the answer above?
37. Do you have a tan?
Yes, but it's fading...thank goodness for Hawaii tomorrow.
38. What are you listening to right now?
"...I still...haven't found...what i'm looking for..."
39. Do you collect anything?
Yes...cards, comics, women...oops...
40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
I would say, but i don't want them to talk bad about me.
41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
Thursday morning at 2am for talking on my cell phone...but i talked my way out of it (no pun intended).
42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
Yes, what the hell are you asking this question for?
43. What does your last text message say?
i think it said something like "okay."
44. Do you like hot sauce?
Yes, but not in public.
45. Last time you took a shower?
Took one after soccer this afternoon...much needed.
46. Do you need to do laundry?
I just did laundry this weekend.
47. What is your heritage?
Half japanese, half korean, 4th generation from Hawaii.
48. Are you someone's best friend?
Maybe...i don't ask...i just do my best to be a good friend.
49. Are you rich?
This is a stupid question...so i'll say yes...but not yet.
50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
I think i was cleaning my room or something exciting like that...

No comments:

Post a Comment