Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I Don't Understand...

I don't understand why people that know so much are so humble and people that know nothing can't just shut the hell up...damn!

I don't understand how women in general can wax their legs, pluck their eyebrows, and chemical peel their faces, but still be afraid of a cockroach...and they haven't even seen the flying ones.

I don't understand how the mall can be so crowded with so many broke people...or did they just move the swap meet?

I don't understand why my room is so freaking cold...and i also don't understand why the heater my friend bought me can't heat my room.

I don't understand how I have accumulated so much $h!t in the past 16 years...or maybe my room is too small...but if so, why can't my new heater heat it!?!?!?

I don't understand why women are so difficult to understand...do they just insist on torturing us?

I don't understand how when you are young, you can't wait to get away from family, but then as you get older, you find that they're the only ones you can turn to sometimes...and they're still there for my dumbass!

I don't understand why, when facing the obvious thing to do, people cannot do the obvious...present company included.

I don't understand why all things happen for a reason...then all of a sudden everything that happens can't be explained.

I don't understand why I am misunderstood.

2 comments:

  1. women are difficult to understand because we're complex creatures. we're not simpletons or apes you know~

    ReplyDelete
  2. so why don't they understand me if they are so "complex?" :-P

    ReplyDelete