Saturday, January 2, 2010

Saturday Evening Scribbles

Yes, I wrote the word "scribbles." Kind of an effeminate word, but hell (which is not a particularly effeminate word), it's my blog. More I guess of a mental scribbling, since, well, for one there is no pen involved, and two, I am too lazy to grab any paper upon which to apply my non-existent pen. Boy, I can feel this blog going downhill as I type...

MY NAME IS BRAD, AND I AM A GEMINI...I THINK...

Gotta love Astrology. It's the science of the cosmos, where the relation of Uranus and the relation of my anus somehow add up to an emotional breakthrough on a financial plane. It is the not-so-exact science of determining every single human's future based on 12 astrological signs. I am a Gemini--the Twins (born at the end of May)...but some say I am more like a Taurus--the Bull...so now i'm confused...because does that make me even more of a Gemini (two faced), or really a Taurus. Either way, usually both horoscopes are right to some degree, so i'll just take the more favorable one as my guide...that makes life easier...especially when I don't really believe in horoscopes anyway. So now this whole blog has seriously turned into a big mess of not-so-complex uncertainties, misinformation, misinterpretation, and inaccurate assumptions that control my life...so I guess that would make me more like a Gemini.

MORTON'S STEAKHOUSE

So I got an IM from a friend to go eat at Morton's in San Jose tonite. No, not a date...unless you want to call it a man date (kind of a mandate for a man date? okay, bad joke). This is not going anywhere fast...next topic...but I am looking forward to a good steak and good company...luckily i don't have to put out in the end...damn, i'm going to hell (hopefully heterosexual hell) for this blog.

TO TAKE US HOME

I'll close with this quote that I recite everyday:

"The way to avoid controversy: Say Nothing, Do Nothing, Be Nothing."--Elbert Hubbard

1 comment:

  1. But being controversial is much more fun, homie. :) love, c

    ReplyDelete