Sunday, January 24, 2010

The NOT Ego Blog

I told a friend i'd post about Ego and some of the non-freudian things that make it such an interesting topic, but i'm feeling a little modest today, so i'll skip it...

LOST AND FOUND

I LOST...

My freaking ear piece AGAIN!!! I am considering having it either surgically molded to my face, or maybe i'll buy one of those Hannibal Lector style masks so that i don't misplace it. Eh, for $20 a shot, i guess i'll just stick with the earpiece...but seriously, someone is making a killing off the the earpieces that i lose...that's TWO and counting...not many, but if a guy can break into my car and cause $3k in damages just to steal a $100 stereo (long story from a long time ago), someone will spend the time to ebay a gunky, waxy, used earpiece for $10...and worse...someone else will buy it...but i digress...what's new?

Weight! Yay for me. But only like a few pounds...and by the time i fully clothe myself, it's all back. I don't know how people stay a certain weight...seriously, my weight fluctuates on a daily basis...is this just the case for guys? Clothing not included, my weight can change up to 5 pounds in a week...but overall stays the same...kind of frustrating when i feel like a blimp, only to have my weight be the same at the end of the week as i started the week...weird.

A lot of boxes. Yay for me again. Finally shaving down all my crap to a manageable load of junk. I seriously hope i don't need some of that stuff i threw away...i am just waiting for the IRS to audit me for the tax year 1998...i know they can only go back 7 years, but seriously, they're the government, they do whatever the heck they want...and get away with it...i.e. the tax scam they call the 401(k)/403(b)...but again...i digress.

I FOUND...

An old commission check...sweet...only about $50 bucks...but then again, it will pay for my new ear piece. Actually, i found TWO old commission checks...the but other one is for $5.88...just enough to pay for the gas to go to the bank to deposit it.

That being a leader of an organization is more about putting up with people's shit than it is about leading...or is that just the way my ship of manure functions?

That the food at Krung Thai is just as good as it was when i used to eat it a long time ago...it's nice to know some things haven't changed!

That i do not have a trash can in my room. Are you telling me it's taken almost a month for me to figure this out? I am either retarded, or very self sustaining...where is all my trash going? I'm not sure, but if i could find it, i'm sure i'd find my earpiece...

No comments:

Post a Comment