Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I Miss...

...Pho...haven't eaten that stuff in over a month...i think i'm going through withdrawals...to the point that i am not even sure how to spell withdrawals anymore...

...soccer during the week...my lazy ass is too...well...lazy to get up and run, so i just do some weird exercises called "man makers" instead...what the hell is a man maker and if i'm 33 and still not a man, well, screw it...

...having more space to store all my junk...but i now know that i need to work harder towards earning enough money to buy a house to store all my shit...

...the expectation of a return call...now all i can do is hope a call is returned...the giddy feeling is cool, but waiting for a call is not.

...my piano...call me weak sauce, but having that damn thing would sure make all my spare time pass a hell of a lot faster...even though i'd drive my housemates nuts...but heck, isn't that why i pay rent to them?

...not blogging because i had actions to do instead of posts to postulate on...

No comments:

Post a Comment