Sunday, January 3, 2010

Random Thoughts on a Random Sunday

I spent the whole day waiting for one phone call that never came...maybe tomorrow.

I've realized in the last couple of months that there's no more room in my life for complacency and mediocrity that I settled for in 2009. 2010 will be a year that will determine the trajectory of the rest of my life. That is scary as heck, but i'm excited like crazy!

I am so intrigued by the TV show House...yet I don't have a clue what they are saying.

I watched the movie Up In The Air. That was some depressing $h!t...but the girl was cute.

I have learned that even truth isn't black or white. As with everything else, it is made up of various shades of gray, and now i am throughly confused about what is truth and what is not.

It was really strange today going to Costco and buying laundry detergent, toilet paper, dryer sheets, bottled water and juice...it was like 16 years ago as i moved into the college dorm...very bittersweet...

2.5 pounds down, 12.5 left to go.

Living in a room with my own bathroom and all the crap i have accumulated the last 16 years in california...I give myself one night of sleep to feel sorry for myself...Everything changes tomorrow for me...i hope the same is on the docket for you tomorrow too.

1 comment:

  1. i love house, although i havent watched in awhile. when i was in med school, my anat professor would ask us if we watched the previous night's episode and have discussions about it. made it easier to understand anat and physio and the show too. maybe you should study human anatomy. ;P

    your last sentence makes me sad. so what has changed 'tomorrow'?

    ReplyDelete